The Top Home Heating Oil Company Serving the Medina, Albion, Newfane, Lockport, Ransomville & North Tonawanda Regions
If you’re looking for prompt, reliable delivery of environmentally friendly home heating oil at competitively low prices, you can count on Drum Oil & Propane. We’ve been delivering fuel oil heat to our customers for the past 70 years, and we continue to promote its use in our customers’ homes.
Why Choose our Home Heating Oil Company?
There are many reasons to choose fuel oil to heat your home:
- Oil Heat Is Safe. Unlike natural gas, oil heat is a non-explosive fuel and is incredibly difficult to ignite, which means you don’t need to worry about your home or family’s safety. It will also produce visible warning signs like smoke or soot should your heating system malfunction.
- Oil Heat Is Clean. Fuel oil burns 95% cleaner today than in 1970 thanks to advancements in technology and improved standards in the energy industry. Plus, the fuel itself is much cleaner than in days past with the addition of biodiesel, making it a cleaner, greener, more renewable energy source that’s low in emissions and great for the environment.
- Oil Heat Is Dependable. Not only is oil heat the warmest fuel (with at least 40% more heat per unit than comparable fuels); it’s also here to stay. The introduction of biodiesel in home heating fuel means more domestic production, making it a fuel source you can count on for years to come.
Our Pricing System
Whether you sign on with us as a new customer or you’ve been with us for 20 years, we offer the same low fuel price to all of our customers. Here’s how our pricing system works:
- Cash Price: When you call for the price of any of our home heating fuels, you will get a “cash price” per gallon of that fuel. This is the price that you would get if you were to pay the driver at the time of delivery.
- Credit Price: For our customers who have an approved credit account, we extend our cash price out for 10 days. (That adjustment is shown as a price deduction on your delivery ticket for 10¢ per gallon. Once you take that deduction, you are then back down to the cash price.)
Automatic Oil Delivery
Enroll in our FREE automatic fuel delivery service and we’ll take the guesswork out of figuring out when to schedule your next oil delivery. We use a special formula based on degree days and usage history to determine when your next delivery will be, and we’ll automatically deliver fuel to your home or business at that time. Enroll in this popular program today!
Will-Call Fuel Delivery
If you choose not to enroll in automatic delivery, we’ll set you up as a will-call customer. It’s your responsibility to check your tank’s fuel gauge and to call our office for a delivery when you’re running low. The best time to schedule a delivery is when your tank gauge reads one-quarter (¼) full.
24-Hour Emergency Service
We never leave our customers in the cold. We’re proud to offer 24-hour emergency service should you need it. If your heating system won’t start or your tank is out of oil, give us a call night or day and we’ll send someone out to get the heat back on in your home.
Additional Fuel Oil Services
Contact our Home Heating Oil Company to Access Prompt & Affordable Assistance
At Drum Oil & Propane, we’re proud to offer a full suite of oil delivery services at some of the most competitive rates in the Western New York region. In fact, our home heating oil company provides reliable assistance throughout Medina, Albion, Newfane, Lockport, Ransomville, North Tonawanda, and all the surrounding communities. We’ve made it easier than ever to keep your home at the perfect temperature all year long!
If you’re interested in scheduling an upcoming delivery, don’t waste another moment. All you have to do is contact one of our certified representatives to learn more about our current delivery options and easy-to-understand pricing plans. Before you know it, one of our experienced drivers will arrive on the scene, fully prepared to help heat your surroundings!